Posted By: Mike Moore, Averetek /
As we prepare to end the year, it’s always interesting to look at the year in review and see what content on our website was most popular with channel marketers like you. Our most popular blog posts, eBooks, and webcasts of 2018 appear below.
One of the most interesting points for me in reviewing this is that none of the most popular blog posts of the year were originally published this year. Because we practice what we preach about Inbound Marketing, we continue to share the blog and eBook content we’ve created through social media as well as our nurture program, which helps drive continued interest in content that speaks to the needs of our audience. It’s a practice we recommend to brands as they plan their channel programs.
Top Blog Posts:
- A Simple Formula for Measuring Channel Engagement
- Before You Present Your Plan to Your Boss...
- 3 Key Points to Planning a Partner Engagement Program
- 3 Channel Manager Incentive Ideas to Drive Channel Marketing Action
- Using Continuous Feedback to Rapidly Improve Your Channel Partner Program
Top eBooks (and Webcasts):
- SiriusDecisions Planning Assumptions 2019
- Channel Engagement Framework eBook
- What's in a Channel Marketing Bill of Materials? eBook
- Channel Institute Content Co-Marketing Webcast
- Launch Communication Plan eBook